3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
An easy crockpot dinner with tender pork chops, creamy ranch gravy, and just three simple ingredients.
🌻 Sunflowers & Lavender Recipe Review
✔️ Kitchen Tested
✔️ Easy Weeknight Dinner
✔️ Slow Cooker Favorite
✔️ Kitchen Keep Status: 🌻 Yes
🌻 Recipe Snapshot
5 minutes
4-6 hours
2-4
Slow Cooker
Easy
🌻 From My Kitchen
I love pork chops, but my husband has never been a big fan of them. When I came across this recipe while scrolling through Facebook, I wondered if the slow cooker method could make pork chops tender enough that we would both enjoy it.
Since we love easy meals that work well during busy weeks, this recipe caught my attention. A slow cooker dinner that only needed three ingredients sounded almost too simple—but sometimes those are the recipes that surprise you the most.
What surprised me most was how delicious this meal turned out with such little effort. The pork chops became tender, the house smelled wonderful while it cooked, and the creamy ranch gravy was the unexpected star of the dish.
We have made this recipe several times, and it has earned a spot on our regular meal rotation. While pork chops still are not my husband's favorite dinner, he enjoys this version because the slow cooker really helps create a tender, flavorful meal.
🌻 Recipe Inspiration
This recipe caught my attention while scrolling through Facebook. The idea of making tender, flavorful pork chops in the slow cooker with only three simple ingredients sounded too easy not to try.
I always want to be clear when sharing recipes I discover from other cooks. This recipe was inspired by something I found online, and I am sharing my own experience after making it in my kitchen, including what worked, what we enjoyed, and whether it earned a spot in our regular meal rotation.
🌻 Why I Wanted to Try This Recipe
There are some recipes that immediately catch your attention because they fit real life—and this was one of them.
- Only three ingredients are needed.
- The slow cooker does most of the work.
- It is an easy meal for busy weekdays.
- The ingredients are simple and budget-friendly.
- It creates a comforting dinner with very little effort.
I was especially curious to see if the slow cooker could help transform pork chops into a meal my whole household would enjoy.
🌻 Ingredients for 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
- 4-6 boneless pork chops
- 1 envelope dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
That's it! Three simple ingredients come together to create tender pork chops with a creamy ranch gravy that makes this meal feel much more special than the ingredient list suggests.
🌻 How to Make Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
- Place pork chops in the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the ranch seasoning mix over the pork chops.
- Add the cream of chicken soup over the top.
- Spread the soup mixture evenly to cover the pork chops.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.
The best part of this recipe is that after just a few minutes of preparation, the slow cooker takes over. While it cooks, your kitchen fills with the comforting smell of dinner being made.
🌻 Want the Printable Recipe?
Keep this easy slow cooker dinner handy with the printable recipe card.
Print the Recipe Card →🌻 Tips From My Kitchen
This recipe is already incredibly simple, but a few small things can make the cooking experience even easier.
- I recommend using a slow cooker liner for quick and easy cleanup.
- Cooking on LOW helps the pork chops become tender and allows the flavors to come together.
- Don't skip the gravy! The creamy ranch sauce created during cooking is one of the best parts of this meal.
- Serve the extra gravy over your favorite side dishes—it is too delicious to waste.
🍽️ What We Served With These Ranch Pork Chops
One of my favorite things about this meal is how well it pairs with classic comfort food sides.
Mashed potatoes are a wonderful choice with this recipe. The creamy ranch gravy from the slow cooker is absolutely delicious spooned over mashed potatoes. It turns a simple three-ingredient dinner into a cozy, comforting meal that feels like it took much more effort than it actually did.
We also served this meal with shell macaroni and cheese and warm dinner rolls. Mac & cheese has become our go-to side dish whenever we make pork meals because the creamy flavors pair so well together.
Other sides that would be delicious include:
- Mashed potatoes
- Rice
- Roasted vegetables
- Green beans
- Dinner rolls to soak up the extra gravy
🌻 My Honest Review
This recipe is exactly what I love about slow cooker meals. You spend just a few minutes putting everything together, then you let the slow cooker do the work.
The preparation could not be easier. With only three ingredients, I honestly wasn't sure what to expect—but this recipe surprised me. The pork chops were tender, the house smelled wonderful while they cooked, and the creamy ranch gravy was the star of the meal.
The gravy is what really makes this recipe special. It adds so much comfort and flavor, especially when served over mashed potatoes.
I absolutely loved this dish. My husband liked it, but pork chops are still not his favorite meal, so I expected that. The recipe itself was a success because the slow cooker helped create a tender, flavorful dinner that even someone who is not a huge pork chop fan could enjoy.
For us, this recipe checked all the boxes: easy, comforting, affordable, and realistic for a busy weeknight.
🌻 What Worked
- The recipe truly only needs three ingredients.
- The slow cooker makes the pork chops tender and easy to prepare.
- The creamy ranch gravy adds incredible flavor.
- It is a great option for busy nights when you want a homemade dinner without a lot of effort.
- It pairs beautifully with simple comfort food sides.
🌿 Would I Change Anything?
Honestly, I would not make any major changes to this recipe. The simplicity is part of what makes it so appealing.
If you prefer stronger seasoning, you could experiment with adding a little extra seasoning or herbs, but I thought the ranch mix provided plenty of flavor.
The biggest thing I would recommend is simply making sure you have a side dish that can take advantage of that delicious gravy.
🌻 Kitchen Keep Verdict
🌻 YES — This Recipe Earned a Place in Our Rotation
We have made this recipe several times, and it continues to be one of those dependable slow cooker meals that makes dinner easier.
It is simple enough for a busy weekday, comforting enough for a weekend meal, and delicious enough that we look forward to making it again.
🌻 Sunflowers & Lavender Scorecard
Ease of Preparation: 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
Flavor: 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
Budget Friendly: 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
Cleanup: 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
Weeknight Friendly: 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
Family Approval: 🌻🌻🌻🌻☆
🌻 Kitchen Keep: YES
🛒 Worth the Grocery Trip: Absolutely
❤️ My Favorite Part: The creamy ranch gravy over mashed potatoes.
🌻 Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use bone-in pork chops for this recipe?
Yes, you can use bone-in pork chops if that is what you have available. The cooking time may vary slightly depending on the thickness of the pork chops, so make sure they are cooked through and tender before serving.
Can I use homemade ranch seasoning instead of a packet?
Absolutely. A homemade ranch seasoning blend can be used if you prefer. The ranch seasoning packet simply makes this recipe quick and convenient for busy days.
What sides go well with slow cooker ranch pork chops?
Mashed potatoes are one of my favorite choices because the creamy ranch gravy is delicious spooned over the top. Other great options include macaroni and cheese, rice, roasted vegetables, green beans, and dinner rolls.
Can I freeze slow cooker ranch pork chops?
Yes, you can freeze leftovers in an airtight container. When reheating, warm gently and add a little extra broth or cream if needed to help refresh the gravy.
How do I keep pork chops from drying out in the slow cooker?
Cooking the pork chops on LOW and keeping them covered helps them stay tender. The creamy sauce in this recipe also helps create a flavorful, moist dinner.
🌻 More Cozy Dinner Recipes to Try
If you enjoyed this slow cooker pork chop recipe, you may also enjoy these other tested dinner ideas from my kitchen.
🌻 Slow Cooker Pork Ribeye Roast — Easy Crockpot Dinner for Families & Empty Nesters →
🌻 Slow Cooker Beef Tips & Gravy — Easy Comfort Food Dinner →
🌻 Oven Baked Caprese Stuffed Chicken Breast — Easy Weeknight Dinner →
🌻 Explore More Recipe Reviews
Want more honest recipe reviews from my kitchen? Visit the Sunflowers & Lavender Recipe Reviews collection to discover tested meals, comfort food favorites, and recipes that earn a place in our regular rotation.
Browse Recipe Reviews →🌻 Join My Kitchen Table
Want new recipe reviews, tested meals, and cozy kitchen inspiration delivered to your inbox?
I'll share recipes I've made, favorites from my kitchen, and honest recommendations to help make everyday meals a little easier.
Subscribe for Recipe Updates →🌻 Final Thoughts
Sometimes the simplest recipes become the ones we return to again and again. These 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops are proof that an easy dinner does not have to sacrifice flavor.
From the tender pork chops to the creamy ranch gravy that is perfect over mashed potatoes, this is the kind of comforting meal that makes busy days feel a little easier.
Grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and I hope this recipe review helps you decide if this one deserves a place at your table too.
🌻 From My Kitchen to Yours
I hope this recipe brings a little comfort, a little simplicity, and maybe even a new family favorite to your table.
If you make these 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops, I'd love to hear what you thought! Did you serve them over mashed potatoes, with mac & cheese, or try another favorite side? Share your experience in the comments—your ideas might inspire another reader's next dinner.
Thank you for spending a little time in my kitchen today. 💛
0 Comments:
Post a Comment